Today I was nominated for a Liebster Award (lieben means darling in German, how sweet!) by http://letmebealittlecrazy.wordpress.com/. Thanks :), this is a cool little award that bloggers nominated other bloggers with thaat have 200 or less followers to get to know each other and intact. I love this, it’s a great way to find new, just starting blogs. Definitely go check out letmebealittlecrazy and look at her Liebster Award post too.
So the rules with this award are you can only nominate blogs with 200 followers or less and when you receive the award you must answer the 11 questions given to you, post 11 facts about yourself and ask 11 questions. Lastly, you must nominate 11 people (with 200 followers or less) and tell them they have been nominated.
1. Internet or T.V
It varies, sometimes I can go months vegging out in front of the T.V and others I’m constantly on the computer. But right now I would have to say internet. I watch way more YouTube than cable, and if I watch a show its on Amazon or Netflix. Plus, I enjoy writing this new blog 🙂
2. Favourite thing in your make up bag
Right now its my NYX soft lip matte cream in Amsterdam. I just tried this color on today for the first time and OMG is it amazing!! It’s a bright, cool tone red and the perfect color for my skin tone.
3. Long or short hair?
Does in between count? For the past two years I’ve kept my hair at medium length, just below the shoulders.
4. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipstick all the way, I can’t stand to feel of sticky lip glosses on my lips!
5. Your favourite hobby?
Makeup, I also playing around with different looks and products.
6. Something you have always wanted to do
I want to live abroad, even if it’s only for a short period of time. I went to Munich Germany for my Honeymoon two years ago and fell madly in love it. I would love to end up there on day.
7. Favourite film
This is such a hard question, but if I could only pick one I would have to go with…Inglorious Basterds. For some reason I can watch over and over again. I own it, but whenever it’s on T.V (which is a lot actually) I always have to sit down and watch again ha ha.
8. Favourite food
9. Would you call yourself a feminist?
Yes, I think so. I’m a feminist in the sense that I think women should be considered equal to men and should be treated the same as well. For example, I think it’s crazy that in today’s society women are still payed less than men on average.
10. Favourite character in a t.v programme or film?
Sherlock from the BBC television show. Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing and the character is so dynamic. Sometimes I love him, and sometimes I think he’s just completing crazy. But, he’s always a lot of fun to watch 🙂
11. Favourite band/ singer?
Another hard one but I choose Muse, I love their music and I saw them live once at Voodoo Fest and they sound exactly the same live as they do on CD!! It’s crazy cool.
11 facts about me:
1. I have a B.S in Psychology with an emphasis in community counseling
2. My previous full time job was being a nanny
3. I’m 24
4. I’m married
5. I am going to both London and Prague in September
6. I’m terrified of spiders and flying
7. I have a silver dapple mini dachshund named Peeta (Yes after the character in The Hunger Games)
8. I’ve been in Beauty Pageant
9. My favorite color is robin’s egg blue
10. Fall is my favorite time of the year
11. Halloween and is my favorite holiday
My questions for you are:
1. What’s your favorite book?
2. Where’s you dream place to live?
3. What’s your favorite holiday?
4. What’s your favorite T.V show?
5. If you could only describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?
6. Do you have any pets, and if not what pet would you like to have?
7. What’s a secret talent you have?
8. Favorite color?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. What’s your favorite candy?
11. Coffee or tea?
I’m looking forward to reading all the responses, and check out my nominees they have great blogs!