Over the past month or so I have noticed there are certain products that I keep picking up over and over again. I thought I would share these products with you to give you some good ideas on make up that’s perfect for the summer months. I hope you enjoy and find something you haven’t tried before!
1.Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Nude Elements: Click on this baby and check out the beautiful natural colors in this quad. I have been obsessed with this product since it first came out about 6 years ago. It’s a great go to eyeshadow quad for any occasion and the color look great with a tan. Its so simple to use and it stays on all day! And the slight shimmer that’s in the eyeshadow really helps brighten up the eyes.
2. Rimmel BB Cream: I love this BB Cream much more than the Gardnier one. This one cover more like a foundation but is easy to apply. It’s supposed to be a matte finish, but mine leaves a slightly dewy look that I like anyway. It’s light weight and would be a good product to bring along for a beach vacation.
3. NYX Wonder Pencil: I’ve talked about this before here and I’m in love with this product. I use it on my lower waterline and really helps brighten up my eyes and makes me look more awake. It’s a simple product, but makes a world of difference!
4. Elf Blush in St. Lucia: This product comes with a bronzer as well, but it way too shimmer and dark for my complexion. The blush however looks great, the shimmer highlights my cheeks and the color is a bright and happy pink. It is a bright color, but I like it and if you apply it lightly it’s not overpowering.
5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: This is the best bronzer I have ever tried! It’s matte, which is a good start because I think don’t like shimmery bronzers. I think they are just too much. And the color is light enough where even those of use with paler complexions can use it and not look like clowns ha ha. It gives my face just a hint of color, and makes my face look nice and sun kissed.
6. Benefit Eye Bright: I’ve been using this below my eyebrows as a highlight as well as the inner corner of eye and I like a lot. I wish I had found this product before, because for me it is truly the perfect highlight. Using white and shimmery highlight products can be just a little too over the top for a lot of looks. But this is more a pink, matte highlight that makes your eyes more bright, while also blending in perfectly with your skin and makeup.
7. Revlon Colorburst lacquer Balm in Provocateur: I reviewed this last week and I’m wearing it today. I like because it makes my lips feel soft and is not drying at all. And the color is bright and perfect for a night out or hanging around outside with your friends. And it’s complimented my new tan quite nicely.
8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp: This is my favorite lip color for when I don’t want to go super bright and red. It’s a beautiful light pink color. It’s also a matte finish and it will stay glued to your lips for hours. I wore it this past weekend to a baby shower where I talked, ate , and drank for hours and it still looked as good after as it did when I first put it on.
9. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlight: This is a SUPER shimmery champagne highlight. I love the way it looks in the sun and it make your face look beautiful and glowy. It’s a pressed powder so it can also be used as a nice eyeshadow that will brighten up your eyes as well.
10. Benefit Sunbeam: This is another highlighter, but it’s in liquid form. It’s in a bronzer color and when applied on the top of your cheeks, its gives a nice highlight/bronzey look. I like to use it when I don’t feel like putting bronzer all over my face, but I still want to look sun kissed.