Maleficent comes out this Friday and to celebrate I made an Aurora Make up look. Sleeping beauty is my favorite Disney princess film so this was a lot of fun for me. I used the original Disney poster as inspiration and kept the look simple and sweet. The eyes are neutral with a slight winged liner, and THREE coats of mascara (it looks like she has some long lashes). Then I packed on a light pink blush and used a light pink lipstick on the lips. I also put on a lot of highlight to make the look glow. I hope y’all enjoy it, sorry about picture quality. I’m using my 4s iPhone and the pictures aren’t coming out as well as I hope, but hopefully I’ll have a new one soon. And all the products I used are listed below.
1. Sephora Airbrush foundation in Light
2.NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent
3. Benefit Cosmetics Posietint
4. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlight
5. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in the colors Foxy(all over the eye), Bootycall(on the lid), Tease(in the crease), Verve(on the inner and outer cornors of the eye).
6. Maybelline Lineworks Liquid Eyeliner in Black
7. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Antwerp
Hope you like this look, let know what you think in the comments and don’t forget to like, share, and to follow if you liked it.