Hello Everyone, I know it’s a couple days late but here are my May Monthly favorites!
1. Michel Design Works Magnolia Shower Gel: I had been eying this shower gel at work for weeks. But, I wasn’t sure if it was going to be worth the money. I finally decided to grab it my last day working there, so I could use my employee discount. I’m so glad I did, this gel smells amazing! And the scent lasts all day! I’ll definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
2. Revlon Colorburst Laquer Lip Balm: I did a review on this earlier this month and you can here it out here. I love this because it’s so easy to put on and it lasts. I’ve liked keeping my makeup simple and putting this on for a statement lip look.
3. Rimmel BB Cream: It’s very hot and humid here in Mississippi, so it’s best to wear lightweight makeup and this is perfect. I prefer it over the Garnier BB cream because it gets me more coverage like a foundation and it looks more matte. It’s a simple step, but makes my skin look so much better.
4. Garnier Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Perfecter Straightening Mist: I love the smell of this stuff! Seriously go out and just smell it, it’s so yummy. And I have very thick, unruly hair that’s hard to straighten. But, I have found that this does make my hair stay straighter for longer. My hairs actually stays straight for a full whole day, which previously was impossible.
5. Sexy Hair Big Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray: This is another hair product that I absolutely love. This really helps tame my hair, and it is recently coming in handy since it’s the summer and it’s been raining here for almost a week straight. My hair has not been happy, but this really helps.
1. Game of Thrones Show: We just started this show last week and we’re already obsessed. So far it’s sticking pretty close to the book, which I like because I know what’s going to happen but my husband doesn’t lol.
2. Casquesste Girls: I just finished reading this book last week and I loved it so much I didn’t want to finish it, because I didn’t want to leave it’s little world. I had a lot of fun reading reading this and now I’m on pins and needles waiting for the author to write the sequel. I also wrote a review on it last week and you can find it here.
3. X-Men Days of Future Past: I loved this movie! I’m a sucker for anything X-Men related, but I think this may be my favorite movie yet. I love the cast of X-Men first class, so it was really cool to see both past and present characters work together. It was so good I want to re-watch it again this month lol. And that says something because i have never gone back to the theater to re-watch a movie, but this one is worth it!
4. My kindle:I received my kindle as a Christmas gift 3 years ago, and I really like it, but I also like physical books as well. So, I always go from reading on my kindle a lot to not picking it for 6 months. But, recently I have been using more than usual to read netgalley books, as well as books from the kindle lending library and it has really rekindled(ha see what I did there!) my love for it again. I think I’ll be using this a lot more in the recent future.
That’s it for this month, what are some of your may monthly favorites? Let me know in the comments! And if you enjoyed this don’t forget to like, comment, share, and follow me for more awesome posts!