Sorry this list is so short, since we’re going on vacation next month we have been trying to save up some money, meaning I haven’t really tried anything new this month.
1. The Fault In Our Stars Movie-So, don’t get mad at me, but I never read the book. Usually, I make sure to read the book before seeing the movie, but since I knew it was going to be sad I didn’t want to have to read through it and be sad for days. I knew going into the movie I was going to cry, but I didn’t know how much! Everyone was crying in the theater, I heard constant sniffling during the movie. It’s beautiful though and had some really funny parts too. It was definitely worth seeing and I LOVED it!
2. L’Oreal Manga Eyes Mascara- I’ve already done a review on how much I love this. It lengthens your lashes out so dramatically you look more wide eyed, like a Manga or anime character. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
3. Memoir App-It turns out a lot of people already know about this and a similar app called time hop. But, I just discovered it this month and I think it’s so cool. It an app that lets you see what you posted on your social media on that day in the previous years. It’s a lot of fun, especially to see pictures and think WOW that was 6 years ago???!!!
4. Prisoner of Night and Fog-I absolutely loved this book! I was apprehensive when I started reading it because I had read some bad reviews on it. But I’m happy I checked it out to see for myself if I would like it because, it was totally up my alley and I really enjoyed it. This is just one reason why you should always take book reviews with a grain of salt.
5. Essie Naughty Nautical Nail Polish-This is great summer color, it’s a beautiful green color that reminds me of the Caribbean sea. I’m going to publish a whole post dedicated to it soon since it’s so cute.
Although I didn’t buy many new beauty products this month, I did buy lots of new clothes for out up-coming vacations so be looking out for a new haul post! I hope you enjoyed this and if you did please like and share it. And don’t forget to follow for more posts like this if you’re not already.
Have a great day!