Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week’s topic is our 10 favorite classic books. I actually love a lot of classic books. I know it’s not everyone’s thing, and sometimes they are a little heard to read. But, there a lot of good ones out there and I hope this gives you some books you might be interested in. These are listed in no particular order and I define classic as a book that is either over 100 years old, or made a huge cultural or political statement that had an impact on society.
1. Dracula by Bram Stoker
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte:
3. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell:
4. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad:
5. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne:
6. The Complete Stories and Poems by Edgar Allan Poe:
7. To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee:
8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald:
9. Lord of the Flies by William Golding:
10. Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery”
I hope y’all like my list and let my know in the comments if you’ve read any of these books and what you thought about them. If you enjoyed it give it a like and share it with your friends. And don’t foget to follow me either on here or on bloglovin’ so you can see more posts like this one. Have a great day!