Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish and this week’s topic is the top ten characters we would want to be stranded on a deserted island with, and here’s my list:
1. Jem from the Infernal Devices Series: I loved Jem and I would want him on a desert island with me because he’s so sweet and lovable. He would be willing to help with anything that needed to be done and plus he can play the violin so we could have lovely music with chilling out by the beach.
2. Hermione from the Harry Potter Series: She rocks and it has to be super helpful to have some one who can work some awesome spells around. she also very smart and brave so I know I would safe with her.
3. Four from the Divergent Series: He is such a total bad ass and is super hot, need I say more??
4. Katniss from the Hunger Games Series: She would be the perfect must have person to be stranded on a desert island with. She can use here bow and arrow to hunt with. And she could also use it against any enemies that might arise(dum dum dummm). And she really clever so i think she could be helpful in make shelters and finding good drinking water etc.
5. Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind: There’s really no important reason I need him on the island, just that I simply think he’s sexy and would be a lot of fun. I’m sure he would manage to rescue some alcohol somehow and make it a party.
6. Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles: She an amazing mechanic and I think that her skills would be similar to engineering so I think she could help in possible finding a way to get off off the island. Because, while it would be fun to be stuck on an island with all these characters, I would want some Taco Bell or McDonald’s eventually lol.
7. Jacob Kuisl from the Hangman’s Daughter Series: He’s another bad ass that would be great at helping making shelters and cooking food. Also he knows a lot about herbs and remedies for different illness and injuries so he would kind of be like a doctor, which is very important.
8. Diana Bishop from the All Souls Trilogy: She’s a witch and a very powerful one at that, she can even travel back in time, so if we weren’t really digging the whole island scene then she could possibly travel back in time and prevent us from being stranded. That might be the most helpful ability of all.
9. Adele from The Casquette Girls: She really just seems like a lot of fun to me. I think she would be fun just to hang out with and talk about all things New Orleans(my favorite place). She’s also a witch so the more the merrier with the witches haha.
10. Tyrion Lannister from A Game of Thrones: He might be small, but he’s very clever. We would need all the smart people would could get to help figure everything out and I think he would be extra good at it. Plus, I bet he could also manage to find a way off the island too, considering everything he’s managed in his world. He would also be fun to party with.
There it is, I hoped you enjoyed it and that it made sense. I’m writing this while being very tired and sick so if it doesn’t make any sense I’m sorry! I’ll see you guys soon and have a great day!