My birthday was this week and I went a little crazy with my spending. Oops, but how else was i supposed to celebrate turning 25 if not to spend a ridiculous amount of money? Note: I actually don’t spend a lot of money and to the average person this probably isn’t a huge haul, but it was to me!
- They’re Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics
- Brow Bar To Go by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- OCC Lip Tars in Clear Primer,Narcissus, and Rollergirl
- Color Correcting Primer by Smashbox
- Blue Glitter Eyeshadow by Sephora
Second: Charlotte Russe
- Elephant Cup with Cubes
- 4 Gold Above the Knuckle Rings
Third: Charlotte Russe and Barnes and Noble
I wouldn’t be a proper book blogger if I didn’t include books right?
- Gold Phone Case by Charlotte Russe
- Reflective Tortoiseshell Sunglasses by Charlotte Russe
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard
- The Diviners by Libba Bray (my current read)
Please, like, share, and follow if you enjoyed this! Don’t forget you can also follow me on twitter, Instagram, and Facebook just click the tab Social Media at the top of this page.