Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Richelle Mead: I love her books and shes about to release a new one called Soundless and I want hear all about about it before it come out!
2. Deborah Harkness: I would love to have tea with her in London and just talk about all things history and Clairmont.
3. Mari Mancussi: Her writing is so funny and I feel like she would be a really cool person to hang out with.
4. Libba Bray: I love her writing style and would love to talk about writing with her and soak in all her tips.
5. J.K Rowling: Come on, I think we all know why I would love to meet her. I know that she has giving the Harry Potter universe more thought and I want an update on all my favorite characters.
6. Cassandra Clare: I think she is so imaginative and she’s another author I would to get writing advice from.
7. Megan Shepard: I’m actually still reading The Madman’s Daughter, and it the only book of her’s I’ve read by her but I’m obsessed with it and I would love to meet her and get my book signed.
8. John Green: Funnily enough, I actually not a big fan of his books. I think he’s an excellent writer but His genre just isn’t my thing. However, I love him as a person in general and I think he would be a lot of fun to just hang out with.
9. Maureen Johnson: I loved her book The Name of The Star and I would love to meet her and get it signed and just talk about it for hours.
10. Edgar Allen Poe: Ok, yes I know he’s dead but I think he would be fascinating to meet and talk to. There’s a lot about him that I think we don’t and I would just to see what he was like as a person. And…also get some writing tips 🙂
I’m dying to know which authors you would love to meet! So, please let me know in the comments! I love reading them. And don’t forget to like, share, and follow me for awesome posts. Click my social tab at the top of this site to see what I’m up to outside of this blog.