1. Fodor’s Guide to France- I’ve been European dreaming this past month and I have my gaze focus on France. It’s funny since I’ve always said that France and Paris are so overrated and that I didn’t care if I went there or not. Now, all I think about it roaming through the French countryside drinking wine and lounging outside a beautiful chateau. Since I can’t afford a trip there anytime soon due to our European trip last year, I bought this book to help tide me over in the meantime and it works. It has beautiful picture and a lot of interesting information on anything you can think of in France.
2. Tsum Tsum App- Welcome to my new addiction. It is a game about mini Disney plushies that are so cute and that you can actually buy in real life. It’s basically bejewled, but with Disney plushies. It doesn’t get much better than that does it?
3. Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman- I loved Loved this book, it was the perfect sequel to Prisoner of Night and Fog. if your not familiar with this series it about a girl named Gretchen who grows up close to Hitler in 1930s and it his little Nazi pet. But she begins to see Hitler and Nazis as the horrible people they are once she meets a Jewish reported named Daniel. Its really fast paced and the sequel is just as heart pounding as the first! A review on this is coming soon.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul- This is a beautiful light pink color that adds a pop of color while being natural at the same time. This has been my go to lipstick for the past month and I don’t plan on putting it down anytime soon.
5. Blue/Green Hair-I dyed my hair a blue/green right before Easter and I’m obsessed with it! I have received to many compliments on it and I hope to keep it for a while.
6. They’re Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics- I just have a sample of this as I don’t want to pay the ridiculous full price for it, but it is amazing! It may be the best mascara I have ever used! It makes my lashes so much longer and fuller that they truly do look like I put some falsies on. As much as love I still probably wouldn’t pay full price for it and I think L’Oreal Manga Eyes Mascara is an excellent drugstore dupe.
7. Sugar Crush Body Wash by Soap and Glory-I love citrus smelling anything. Particularly anything lemon and lime so this is so up my alley. Even though its supposed to be lime scented, it smells just like the lemonhead candy, and that makes more happy than it probably should. An interesting thing abut this is that it feels more like a lotion than a body wash, but it s a good thing because I feel like it moisturizing the skin more.
8. Anastasia Brow Gel-I also only have a sample size of this too, but It amazing. I usually use wax for my eyebrows and it gets kinda goopy. But this is so easy to brush on the brows and they hold all day.
9. Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum- I received a bottle of this from the company to try out and I loved it! It makes my skin feels so soft and plump. Plus it really moisturizing my skin. I had a horrible dry patch between my nose and my lips that I couldn’t get of rid, but this stuff made it disappear within a couple days!
10. The Name of the Star by Marueen Johnson- Another book to round off this list, it was so much to read. It’s a dark thriller/horror with lots of humor mixed in. It’s about Jack the Ripper coming back and murdering again in modern London. And it’s up to Rory and some new friends to get him before he gets her first. This was just a fun read that made me excited to find time to pick it up and read.