Top ten tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks topic is what we want so I decided to post the ten books I will never read since I didn’t do it a couple weeks ago, and funny enough I was just thinking about this. There are plently of books that I will proabaly never read due to either not having the time or just plain not being interested.
1. The Fault in Our Stars: Way too sad for me, I knew better than to read it. I watched the movie and that was enough for me.
2. The Catcher in the Rye: I just have no Interest even though this is supposed to be a very influential book.
3.Pride and Prejudice: Just not a fan of the writing style and I found it boring so I put it down.
4. Gone Girl: Loved the movie and I feel like there is no need to pick up the book now.
5. The Girl On the Train: I bought it and attempted to read it but it was so depressing I had to put it down 100 pages in.
6. Throne of Glass: Hate to say but I do judge a book by its cover and these just don’t grab my attention.
7. The Rest of The Game of Thrones Series: The first book was good but so dreaming long that it was painful! I’ll just keep watching the TV series, even if it doesn’t follow the books.
8. The Witch of Cologne: this has been on my shelf for years and I still haven’t picked it up. It sounds interesting but other books grab my attention more.
9. The Last Harry Potter Book: I saw the movie and that’s close enough right?
10. Any Sherlock Holmes Story: I’m interested but haven’t actually attempted to read any of them.
What are some of the books you probably never read? Let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to like, share, and follow to keep up to date with future posts!