I hate the word resolution, so instead I want to say these are my 2016 goals. I love making goals to complete each year. I usually don’t complete them all, but it gives me something to strive for and to make myself better.
- Read 35 Books: I read 30 books out of my goal of 50 in 2015. I’m hoping this will be a more reachable goal this year.
- Finish my course and begin making some side money as a freelancer
- Go on at least 1 vacation this year (not family related)
- Write down what I’m thankful for every day, I’ve been struggling a little lately and I think this is a great way to help me see the positive in every day.
- Write and publish on this blog at least once a week, I’m going to try to be more consistent
- Finish at National Novel Writing Month, even if it is one of the camps. If you have never heard of this you should really look it up. It’s a lot of fun!
- Buy a home! This is looking less and less possible as time goes on, but I still think it’s possible to happen before the year is done.
- Work out at least once a week
- Paint at least 1 canvas
- Finish 1 knitting project
*Bonus: I would like to learn a new skill. I’m not sure what will be yet, but I think it’s important to be constantly learning 🙂
Let me know what some your goals are for this year, I would love to know! I hope you’re all having a good new year so far, and I’m excited to see where it will take us!
If you enjoyed this please like, share, and follow ❤