Hello everyone! Today I’m going to review the Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum. Earlier this year I was lucky enough to try their clay mask (post here). I loved it so when I heard I was also chosen to try their night serum as well, I couldn’t wait to use it!
Curious at what this retinol serum can do? This night serum boasts the ability to:
1. Diminishes wrinkles
2. Stimulates collagen
3. Improves skin tone
4. Manages breakouts
5. Conditions skin
So after trying for myself, what do I think of it? Well to be honest, my feeling are a bit mixed.
- The packing is great and the drop applicator makes it very easy to apply.
- My face looks more even in skin tone the next day.
- The ingredients are natural and the brand is cruelty free,
- I did not like the look or consistency of this serum. It was watery, and left my face feeling sticky.
- It was an odd milky white color.
- It honestly felt a little gross to put on.
Overall, I would recommend this product for those looking for a well priced night serum. It did work, I just don’t like how it feels to put it on. I’m unsure if I would purchase this myself in the future.
Click HERE to buy.
Click HERE to visit the Valentia website.
If you enjoyed this please like, share, and follow to see future posts ❤